Finding a good badminton racket for doubles in India is a truly hard job to do. As there are many options available on the market, picking the right badminton racket which will be good for doubles is the toughest thing. Selecting a badminton racket for doubles is not similar to picking one for single gameplay, as in double gameplay, it’s not just about you, but also about your mate who will play with you.
You have to choose a badminton racket according to you and your partner’s strengths and weaknesses. Also, double formation is another thing that one needs to keep in mind which picking one for the double game.
In this blog post, I am going to talk about every detail you should know before buying badminton rackets for a double game, also after doing in-depth research and analysis of different aspects, I will show my recommended top 10 badminton rackets that I think is a perfect racket to choose for doubles.
Not just that, at the end of this article, I tried to answer some common questions that you may have in your mind. So, this article is undoubtedly an ultimate resource for those who are thinking to purchase a badminton racket for doubles. So, don’t miss any point, keep reading till the end.
List of Top Badminton Rackets for Doubles
Best Badminton Rackets for Doubles
Check Price on Amazon
Yonex Duora Z Strike Doubles Badminton Racquet
Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket
Yonex Nanoray Speed Badminton Racket
Yonex Nanoray 900 Doubles Badminton Racket
Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket for Doubles
Victor Brave Sword 12 Badminton Racket
Yonex Arcsaber 11 Badminton Racket for Doubles
Yonex Voltric 5 Doubles Badminton Racket
Yonex Voltric 5 Doubles Badminton Racket
Victor Jet Speed S9 Badminton Racket for Doubles
Things to look before buying badminton rackets for doubles
Please find below the list of important things to consider before purchasing the Doubles badminton racket:
- Both of the teammates (You and your peer) need to use the badminton racket that can easily smash against their opponent team.
- The racket should have a bit of pounding that can break them apart.
- The racket collision can be minimized with both of them play together with good communication.
- Your badminton rackets should be sturdy instead of fragile.
- Also, it should be more robust, fragile, thinner, and as well as faster to get the best use.
- I advise you and your partner to make use of the robust rackets when you pair with a permanent partner.
Strength or Weakness:
- Most of the badminton players have their own weakness and strength within the court. Might be backcourt, net play, backhand, or footwork.
- When it comes to Doubles, the frontcourt players especially need great net play, control, fast reflexes, and good footwork.
- Due to lack of power, it is hard at the backcourt to hit overheads or smashes.
- The backcourt players are good at footwork, smashing and dropping shots. However, they lack a poor backhand, which can be rectified easily.
- I strongly recommend both you and your partner need to discuss their strengths and weakness for identification or rectification.
- Your racket should make use of the best doubles racket to cover your weakness or enhance your strengths during the gameplay.
- Better analyze your firm partner’s mind and make him or her wise to play.
- The best doubles badminton player can be used for the attacking game and only the best attack can make your team succeed.
- Normally, the professional badminton team uses the two major formations: Defensive and Attacking positions.
- During the attacking formation, one player has to take care of the backcourt and another frontcourt.
- During the defensive formation, both players can be placed side by side and make comfortable in either formation.
- But most of the players are not comfortable at the backcourt or frontcourt.
- You need to have a mixed-doubles team, who can prefer for the frontcourt and another prefers the backcourt.
- If both of the teammates are all-around players, I suggest using the best-suited badminton racket of your playing style. Also, it is not much easier for club players.
Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets for Doubles in India 2020 with In Depth Review
Please find below the list of top 10 best badminton rackets for doubles in India.
Yonex Duora Z Strike Doubles Badminton Racquet:
Yonex Duora Z Strike is one among the best doubles badminton racket which is specially designed with the utmost professionalism to gain the power, control, and excellent performance. It is also preferred by Vikot Axelsen, the World Champion. With the solid feel, you can experience
comfortable and thrilling playing. This model offers strong smashing power and enhanced with more accuracy and control of your swings.
This is the all-round doubles badminton racket which has strong features like defense and attack with excellent maneuverability. During the doubles gameplay, the most important and vital key aspect is the maneuverability which assists the players to outshine against their defenders. It is a lightweight doubles badminton racket which is easy to offer powerful smashes.
This model offers greater tension which is made with extra-hard nylon strings and durable strung. Yonex Duora Z Strike provides the guarantee to achieve extra points by making well-calculated clears and smooth effect. It has a gentle grip which can be used for a longer session without tiring your wrists. This product is the ideal choice to become a professional badminton player.
- It has excellent maneuverability and superior control.
- With the gigantic power to get greater attack and defense.
- This product is a bit difficult and not ideal for the beginner players.
Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket:
The doubles Yonex Voltric Z Force II badminton racket comes with different ranges for the players. This is the ideal badminton racket for most players to play within the frontcourt, midcourt, and as well as the backcourt. This model has strong smashing power and makes much easier to use for attack and defense. This is one among the best doubles badminton racket to purchase who prefer with superior feel, accuracy, and classy designs.
The most important key aspect of this badminton racket with its incredible control. Most of the other badminton rackets are specialized only at particular sections like backcourt, frontcourt, or midcourt. But, Voltric Z Force II doubles badminton racket can be reliably used in all the court sections without any hassle. This is the perfect choice for the players to play competitively in the doubles gameplay.
As such, it is a perfect choice for use in doubles especially for players playing competitively. Voltric Z Force II product offers two different options: Unstrung and Strung. You can make use of whichever option that suits the player to use the badminton racket that enables your playing skills with polish and advance style.
- This model comes with a different color variety and which has better reactions and powerful responses.
- The powerful smashes can be utilized with the help of extra-stiff flexibility.
- The racket’s shaft is made up of Strong and Slim.
- When compared with other models, this is a little bit expensive and worth for your money.
Yonex Nanoray Speed Badminton Racket:
Yonex Nanoray Speed is one among the newest and latest badminton racket especially for doubles that is top-most sale product within the Indian market. When compared with other doubles badminton racket, this Nanoray racket provides various advanced features like solid feeling, gigantic power, and enhanced repulsion among other features.
This Yonex model has multiple common features with regards to other high-end badminton rackets. The product has been chosen by most of the players with soft grip feature which offers a firm grip and great comfort during the gameplay. It is an ideal badminton racket for the doubles matches which can meet the control and power requirements.
With the help of excellent maneuverability, you can easily control and aim accurately and easily. The racket will produce the intense power which will make you enjoy while using it. This badminton racket is lightweight and slim which makes you barely realize that the racket is in your hands for longer sessions.
- This product offers excellent performance and has a light and super slim shaft.
- You can utilize this racket with entire sections over the court.
- This offers powerful smashes for the players.
- This racket has too much power which cannot be handled by the beginner players.
Yonex Nanoray 900 Doubles Badminton Racket:
Yonex Nanoray 900 badminton racket is made up of Isometric head-shaped frame and with an impressive weight of 89 grams. Since it is lightweight and similarly, you can use it as heavy for the powerful smashes. This model offers the perfect balance that allows the doubles badminton players for easy handling during the gameplay. This product has the stiff flexibility that ensures to deliver the powerful shots that you create with each swing.
You can play the fast-paced game with the help of a new Aero frame that is well-constructed and design to provide the improved repulsion. This racket has exceptional maneuverability and while smashing the shuttle it gives unique precision and accuracy. You can forward the desired target at any sections of the court with the easy game control.
Nanoray 900 uses the nylon strings which are resistant for various weather conditions such as extreme light and water. It offers the ability to place the angled smashed accurately by this option and outshine against your opponent. Also, it features with a super soft G4 cushion grip that protects you from the hand injuries or developing blisters while playing the match for a longer session.
- This is a lightweight badminton racket which is very easy to control and handle.
- With the help of the super cushion grip, you can utilize it perfectly balanced.
- This racket has a greater power which allows the players to take time for regular use.
Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket for Doubles:
Yonex Voltric 7 doubles badminton racket guarantees the players to provide unrivaled control and powerful smashes which gives a memorable gameplay experience. With the help of a string’s unique tension and racket’s power, it produces the shuttle effortlessly by controlling and hitting. This badminton racket’s shaft is made up of material which is specially designed with flexible and medium stiff flex type.
It offers both powerful reactions and responses for the doubles gameplay. This racket has a larger grip and provides a more comfortable feeling for the players that do not create tiresomeness or unnecessary pressure to your hands. Even without any training session, you can smash every shot with balanced control and accuracy. The racket’s frame is designed with the 4U model and delivers intense power to perform well on racket’s head and within the shuttle as well.
- This racket comes in a firm and comfortable grip and along with perfect string tension.
- The product is reliable and durable, which offers a balanced feel.
- A few Yonex badminton rackets may come with the unstrung format and will take much more effort and time to string.
Victor Brave Sword 12 Badminton Racket:
Victor Brave Sword 12 doubles badminton racket is one among the best racket that uses the sophisticated technology design impresses everyone to purchase this product. It has a diamond cut shape with minimal air resistance provides powerful and consistent shots which are carefully accurate and controlled. This is specially designed for doubles gameplay, the Brave Sword 12 racket has controlled head balance for powerful and swinging shots.
You can easily hit the shuttle using the strong string tension with high pressure to provide high-speed and amazing shots. It includes resistant strings which can vary on different weather conditions along with durable racket. The most important and vital key aspects of this product to offer a grip with innovatively and creatively designed.
The racket has a comfortable grip which allows the players to play without causing any pressure to their palm or straining the muscles. This is an ideal choice of product which can be even used by the beginner players without any special skills to use and handle.
- It is perfectly balanced and provides powerful smashes with accuracy.
- The racket is designed with high-quality construction and offers better handling with the help of impressive comfort grip.
- This doubles badminton racket is a powerful and little bit difficult to control especially for the beginners.
Yonex Arcsaber 11 doubles badminton racket which is newly added to Yonex rackets family. When compared with the other branded rackets, Yonex Arcsaber 11 model provides a high-end feature which is an ideal choice, especially for doubles. The frame of the racket is designed with high-quality graphite material to provide seamless durability.
It includes handle grip with G4 type and comfortably grasp within your hands and absorbs the sweat even after playing for a longer session. You can easily hit controlled and powerful shots with the help of 26 Lbs string tension to defeat your opponents. This model has a stiff flex type and even balance mode offers the player with smooth swings to deliver the amazing shots.
This doubles badminton racket offers a balanced frame which allows the players with swing speed increment to achieve the high-speed and produce controlled and powerful smashes. You can make use of this racket to gain the upper hand during the competition and assist you to easily win the match.
- This doubles badminton racket offers excellent maneuverability to provide smooth and fast swings.
- It offers great smashing power along with durable and strong construction.
- While playing fast with this badminton racket, your control will be hindered.
Yonex Voltric 5 Doubles Badminton Racket:
Yonex Voltric 5 doubles badminton racket is an ideal choice for the players to use attack and defense shots. It is a classy badminton racket specially designed for the doubles match. The frame of this racket is made up of extra-high modulus graphite material which offers attributes like solidness and strong to provide smooth energy transmission to the racket head designed with Isometric head-shape.
This outstanding badminton racket provides excellent control properties to make use of this racket in tournaments and competitions. If you prefer to purchase the racket with an extraordinary smashing power then this is an ideal choice for you. The shaft of this racket is well designed and without breaking or blending it can withstand intense pressure to offer increased repulsion and high resilience.
It uses the extra-hard nylon strings for strung purpose and able to resist any weather conditions like sunlight extreme exposure or water. This is the ideal choice badminton racket for both outdoor and indoor spaces. Voltric 5 model has a grip with G4 type and ensures the comfortable and easy to handle the racket even for playing an extended session.
- This model is evenly balanced and able to produce durable along with the high-quality shaft.
- You can easily utilize the controlled and powerful smashes with the help of a solid and strong construction body.
- While playing this racket at very fast speeds, your easy control will be lost.
Li-ning 7TD N7 Badminton Racket for Doubles:
When compared with Victor or Yonex, Li-ning doubles badminton rackets have better durability. This is an ideal choice for your partner who often clashing rackets when you play the badminton doubles gameplay. Li-ning N7 model is perfectly suitable for the double players to play the rear court. Even from the back, you can smash with a lot of power pack and strong clears.
It uses the Aerotec-Beam system with minimal air resistance to maintain a balanced frame strength. The athletic fatigue is reduced to offer a player’s competitive advantage. Li-ning racket provides extremely solid and a quite stable feel. It is expected to perform as a high-end model. When compared with other models, this racket has added weight which cannot be reacted quickly.
The power added within the blocks will compensate and helps you to anticipate your defenders smashes. This badminton racket has defensive capabilities and exceptional offensive which includes a large sweet spot area with heavier build than other models. It has durability and most sturdy feel which is very expensive on the list.
Stiffness: Medium Stiffness
TB Nano Powertec – This doubles badminton racket is designed with a special carbon fiber nanometer which helps to increase the strength by 20% and not required to comprise with the racket weight.
Turbo Charging Technology – The frame of this racket was specially designed to increase the swing speed to achieve the increased smash momentum.
Victor Jet Speed S9 Badminton Racket for Doubles:
Victor Jet Speed S9 doubles badminton racket is one among the fastest racket that you should like to use. It is a heavier racket and does not surprise before its usage. With the help of Nano Fortify technology, the speed is attributed. Jet Speed S9 has headlight racket and produce powerful smashes. The killer shots can be delivered with enough weight. With regards to quickness, you can mainly purchase this badminton racket.
With little movement, this racket can easily use to push, drives, slices, and drop shots. In earlier days, you can miss the shuttlecock for multiple times but later you can hit your shots and adjust it normally. Before getting into a real game, you can easily practice the game with this racket and make use of it.
The frame lightness includes lifting, driving, and blocking very effortless. You can get very fast without compromising power racket with this one. This is the best racket for doubles gameplay which has heavy smashes against your opponent. Not even one smash will pass you with a fast reaction time.
Balance: Head Light
Shaft Material – The shaft of this badminton racket is made up of Graphite material with Ultra High Modulus and combined with Pyrofil which is created from Mitsubishi. It has a 6.8 shaft length.
Frame Material – The racket frame is made up of Nano Fortify combined with Graphite material of Ultra High Modulus.
Wait! If you are looking forward to getting amazingly comfortable and professional badminton shoes, check my article on Best Badminton Shoes of 2020: Reviews and Buyer’s Guide, You will love these collections.
Best badminton rackets for doubles under 3000 to 5000?
There are various best badminton rackets for doubles gameplay that are available within the Indian market of price ranges from Rs 3000 to Rs 5000. Yonex, Li-ning, Apacs, Victor and many more brands offer their products within this price range. A few of them are:
- Yonex Voltric 10 DG Badminton Racket.
- Li-ning Ultra Strong Graphite Badminton Racket.
- Apacs FW 5S Graphite Badminton Racket.
- Victor Arrow Power 9900 Badminton Racket.
You can check the latest pricing of these under 3000 rupees badminton rackets on Amazon.
Best APACS badminton rackets for doubles?
The best Apacs brand doubles badminton racket is Apacs Z Ziggler badminton racket. With regards to Doubles gameplay, you need to consider the two important qualities:
You need to use the doubles badminton racket which will not collapse the gameplay and suggest your partner not to use the single compatible racket. This is one of the best rackets for both Doubles and as well as Singles. It consists of a head heavy model. This doubles badminton racket has enough strong and head heavy which helps to deliver powerful hits when combined with your partner’s racket.
- It has slight head heavy and length of 675 Mm
- The Shaft flex is of medium with extra slim type.
- 38 Lbs of maximum string tension.
- Racket weight around 85 grams and the frame has G2 (3 4U) grip type.
What is some best YONEX badminton rackets for doubles?
The badminton gameplay with doubles format is entirely different when compared to the single gameplay. Similar to the Tennis game, you need to think about the few differences and pick up the same. The most important aspect is the game speed.
With regards to doubles game, you need to increase the speed of the shuttlecock without either player’s notice. You have tough chances to place the shuttlecock to the floor while playing doubles and make use of Yonex rackets to be very speedy!
A few lists of best Yonex products are as follows:
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II
- Yonex Arcsaber 11
- Yonex Duora Z Strike
- Yonex Nanoray Z Speed
- Yonex Voltric 5
Check the cheapest pricing of above badminton rackets on amazon store.
What are some recommended beginners friendly badminton rackets for doubles?
Please be informed that the Standard doubles badminton rackets for a beginner friendly may comes within 4U (weighs between 80 grams to 84 grams) or 3U (weighs between 85 grams to 89 grams). This is the default type for every badminton racket that you prefer to choose. Only for a female player or a young child, you can go with 5U range (weighs between 70 grams to 74 grams).
The beginner player can make use of the 4U weight type for better results. This provides enough weight and nice balance to easy use and strength. Weight is the most important factor for the beginner to choose and it is also the toughest one. The beginner-friendly badminton racket for doubles game should be much easier for accurate shots and drops.
A few lists of beginner-friendly double badminton rackets are as follows:
- Yonex Arcsaber FD FG5
- Li-ning Turbo Charging 7TF 3UG5
- Victor Brave Sword 1900F 4UG5
- Yonex Nanoray 70DX 4UG5
For more detailed about which rackets are good for beginners, you can check out this post of mine, where i have discussed all detailed about badminton rackets for beginners.
Hopefully, this resources of information helped you to choose the right badminton racket for doubles. I have picked these badminton rackets on the basis of user review, rating, quality of productions, brands, and from my personal experiences of using some of these above-mentioned badminton rackets.
Also, while doing the researches, I have found the cheapest prices of these badminton rackets are on Amazon.
I am just curious to know, which badminton racket you like most? And what’s your thought on choosing badminton racket for doubles? , let me know in the comment.