Hello, what’s up, badminton lovers! Hope you guys are having a good time. Are you looking for best badminton string for your racket?, If yes, then this post is for you. In this post, we are going to cover 5 best badminton strings for your badminton racket.
String impacts a lot on your gameplay, especially when you want to hit it best. Also, we often see for most of the case the badminton racket string broken for heavy gameplay, so it’s a good option to keep one extra string with yourself. Earlier we talked about best badminton rackets under 3000 on badmintonracketz.com, and On this post, we have covered the best badminton string brands with good rating and reviews. So, without any second thought, you can purchase these badminton strings from given online stores. So, keep reading.
Things to Look Before You Buy Badminton Strings
But, Before we go for the detailed review of each of these string, there are few parameters you need to check before you buy a badminton string.
- Let’s admit the truth, elastic of all of the badminton string begin to loose from the first day of use, which is also called as “tension creep”. So, always look for good tension string for harder shots. The tension increase proportionally with power, so more tension means more power. However, with an increase in tension, you will lose durability. With low tension, it increases durability and makes it easy to hit.
- Check its durability, as in most of the case the string started losing its durability with time, always go for a durable string which lasts for a long time.
- Look at the material its made of, nylon and polymer is a good option to go with.
Here Are The Best Badminton Strings For All Types of Badminton Rackets
Below, we have given and short summer list of 5 best badminton strings. And detailed information, features, and review have given on after this brief list.
Yonex Ultimax BG 66 Badminton Strings, 0.65mm (Black)
- 0.65mm thick gauge perfect for speed smashing
- Gives good control and balancing for gameplay
- High repulsion
- Made of high-intensity nylon core material which gives well durability, will run for long time.
Review: We think its good choice for hard smashing players. Nylon material is great for long time durability, so its surely a good pick for those are looking for long lasting string attached to their badminton.
Yonex Titanium BG 65 Badminton Strings, 0.70mm
- Titanium hybrid coating makes is really comfortable and good for hard smashing.
- Made for those who hit hard.
- Gives a smooth hitting feeling highly durable material.
Review: Titanium hybrid coating is what makes this string unique and best for hard hitters. Not only this coating makes it feels smooth, but this coating makes it highly durable.
Victor VS-890 (0.68mm x 10mm) High Resilience Badminton String
- This string will feel hard as its made of highly durable materials.
- High Resilience
- Size of this string is 0.68mm x 10m
Review: We love high resilience thing, this makes this string good to go for a long time and feels hard. Those who like hard string this string is a good option to go with. Also, the size of the string is 0.68mm which makes it good for balancing and feels good to play. And, as this string comes from a well-reputed company in the field of manufacturing badminton equipment’s, you can trust this brand without thinking twice.
Li-Ning No 7 Badminton Srting
- Good choice for all players, beginner to advanceed players.
- Made of Polymer Nylon material.
- Size of a string is 0.70mm.
Review: Another string from a piece of good badminton equipment manufacturing brand Li Ning. Polymer nylon not only made this badminton a good choice for a smooth feeling but also makes it durable for a long time. But, as of we think, this string is good for beginners to intermediate playing.
Yonex Aerosonic Badminton String
- This is Yonex brand thinnest string you can have with a diameter of 0.61mm.
- Aerosonic (BG-AS) string and compact fitting made this string very dense and hit really hard.
- Resounding and stimulating sound.
Review: This is another good string from Yonex brand, which is one of the most popular brands for badminton equipment’s manufacturing. Talking about this particular string, this is the thinnest string of Yonex, so it will be very good for balancing fast and hard-hitting.
So, these are some of the best strings for your badminton racket. All of these strings come from well-known brands and has great reviews from users. So, you can pick any of these string for any of your badminton rackets. Hope this post helped you find your best badminton string.