What’s up, badminton fans! It is being said that Yonex GR 303 is the best badminton racket available on the market right now for the beginners. But, is it really worthy to buy?, In this post, I will do Yonex GR 303 review and will talk about its Specifications, String tension, Price in India and price on Amazon, and more. So keep reading till the end to know is this a really good pick for you.
There are many parameters that you need to check when it comes to buying a good badminton racket. The weight, grip, size, tension, head shape, material, balancing, each of these parameters impact on your gameplay.
I will do a deep analysis of each aspect of this racket and give you an overview of Yonex GR 303. So, let’s start with its specifications first.
Yonex GR 303 Specifications
Below I have mentioned all must know detailed and specifications of Yonex GR 303. Have a look into below table of specification.
- The frame is made of Aluminium which makes it lightweight
- Shaft Low Torsion Steel Shaft
- Weight of this badminton racket comes around 90 to 95 gm
- Grip Size – G4
- Strung, Unstrung – Strung racquet
- Developed in Japan, Made in China
Yonex GR 303 Review
- Racket Weight: As the weight of this racket comes below 95g, which makes it a lightweight badminton racket. This is a perfect pick for those who love fast-hitting. Especially if you’re a beginner or intermediate players, lightweight rackets are preferable for you to start. Although, you will miss the extreme power-hitting using this racket. I have written another post about the ideal weight for your badminton racket, you can check that for better understanding.
- Grip Size: G4 is a good grip size for a good hold on the hand.
- String Tension: However it is recommended to go with 17-18lb string, but you can adjust it up to 20lb. For the beginners, I would recommend 17lb is a good string tension to go with.
- Durability: As the frame of Yonex GR 303 is made of Aluminium, this badminton is not at all made for high durability. For the beginners there won’t be an issue with durability, later once you become familiar with the game, I would prefer you to go with a better option for durability.
- The Brand Yonex: Yonex is a brand that comes under top 5 badminton racket brands in India. So, without any second thought, one can trust this brand for your rackets.
- Low Torsion Steel Shaft: Low torsion makes it easy to swing in every direction during the gameplay, which is a great feature about this racket.
Yonex GR 303 Price in India
Pricing of Yonex GR 303 starts from Rs 497 to 1399, depending on various versions of it. However, we have found that Amazon is offering the cheapest pricing for this particular badminton racket. Below, i have given the link of amazon where you can find more detailed about this racket. Also, you can read the real users review from the below link. So, go ahead and check it on amazon.
Yonex GR 303 Take and Care Guide
- Avoid high heating. Which may lead to damage of string and the racket.
- Take care of grommets.
- Change the grip on a regular basis.
- Always keep the cover on while not using. Also, its good idea to get a racket bag for it.
So this was it! I have mentioned all aspects of Yonex GR 303 that you must know before purchasing it. This is the best seller badminton rackets in India for since many days, and since its launching, peoples are loving this racket. However, I better suggest it for beginner and intermediate players. If you have any other questions regarding Yonex GR 303, let me know in the comment section below.